We had another great day in Baback yesterday. Most of our time was spent with the church teaching and discussion Ephesians 4. We thank the Lord for His grace with healing Jill and giving her the strength to travel to the village. The church said they would value teaching like we shared once a month. We may look into helping to created a "hot spot" in the church with a stronger internet connection so that zoom may be an effective communication medium. We had a wonderful night of rest and are preparing to travel back to Baback for our final day. Pray for God to guide us to those people He wants us to visit with in the 5-6 hours we will have in the village today.
HOW DO I USE THE PRAYER PAGE?
1) Share personal prayer requests for yourself or someone close to you.
2) With their permission - share prayer requests from your small group as needed.
3) Choose a few requests from this forum to pray for during your small group.
4) Click on the heart or leave a comment to let people know that you have prayed!
5) Put each request separately in the title of the post.
1) Use this forum to promote a political party or promote divisive issues.
2) Use this forum for publicity or promotion of events or activities.
3) Use this forum for fundraising purposes.